June ~
June ~
Okay, so there are a few days left of school for me, and I don't really have anything to do for the summer. O-O
My mom suggested that I finish my book, and then illustrate it. I want to make it a comic series. Then she said that I have to complete a song on one of the instruments I have.
This is the book I'm going to be working on.
Short synopsis of the story ~
A man by the name of Greyson Ammon preformed a ritual to make him 28 forever, he has a kid named Haku and Greyson fought in a war. The kid grows up with the father gone all the time, his mom dies, so he goes to school and finds a monster on the way back one day. He befriends it and the father comes home to see it in his house, he goes on a journey to find out what it was. 2 years later the boy runs away and stumbles upon a hut in the middle of nowhere, there are two girls living there. They made the creature he has as a friend. He befriends them too. The father meets so many diverse people to ask about the creature, but grew attached to an Indian teen, Liam Najiib. They go to a circus and find out all the information they needed to know then they went to Greyson's home. Haku gets into trouble and meets one of his father's old old friends, Timothy. He reveals his hidden powers and almost kills someone. He goes back to the hut and shows his friends, then badly wounds one. There are elves and their home is dying. They need a new planet to inhabit, they find Earth appealing and try invading. they have a monarchy and the Royal prince and princesses go to explore. Will they have the planet, or will Haku save them?
Alright, this is the part when I'm almost done with summer school and I get to sit at home and do nothing for another two months.
I mean, I'm going to work on my book and such, but I also want to hang out with my friend. She's like family, we've known each other for 7 years. 👍 100 :)
Okay, so there are a few days left of school for me, and I don't really have anything to do for the summer. O-O
My mom suggested that I finish my book, and then illustrate it. I want to make it a comic series. Then she said that I have to complete a song on one of the instruments I have.
This is the book I'm going to be working on.
Short synopsis of the story ~
A man by the name of Greyson Ammon preformed a ritual to make him 28 forever, he has a kid named Haku and Greyson fought in a war. The kid grows up with the father gone all the time, his mom dies, so he goes to school and finds a monster on the way back one day. He befriends it and the father comes home to see it in his house, he goes on a journey to find out what it was. 2 years later the boy runs away and stumbles upon a hut in the middle of nowhere, there are two girls living there. They made the creature he has as a friend. He befriends them too. The father meets so many diverse people to ask about the creature, but grew attached to an Indian teen, Liam Najiib. They go to a circus and find out all the information they needed to know then they went to Greyson's home. Haku gets into trouble and meets one of his father's old old friends, Timothy. He reveals his hidden powers and almost kills someone. He goes back to the hut and shows his friends, then badly wounds one. There are elves and their home is dying. They need a new planet to inhabit, they find Earth appealing and try invading. they have a monarchy and the Royal prince and princesses go to explore. Will they have the planet, or will Haku save them?
Alrighty, I need to print out the first two chapters of my story to hand revise, so I can finally move on to edits. *Breaths in* This is it. This is the moment of truth. :) wish me luck!
Alright, this is the part when I'm almost done with summer school and I get to sit at home and do nothing for another two months.
I mean, I'm going to work on my book and such, but I also want to hang out with my friend. She's like family, we've known each other for 7 years. 👍 100 :)


Comments
Post a Comment